There are two ways that, as a staff member, you can get involved with your colleagues on Parent Hub. Either your school admin can invite you or you can request to join.
We'll start with the invite as that's the easiest! If you want to see how you can request to join a school, just jump down the page a little.
Accepting a School Invite
If you've been invited to join your school, you should have received an email telling you exactly that. If you've got one of these emails, here's what you need to do...
1. Head over to the Parent Hub Portal and register.
2. Once in, hit "Get Started" on the little welcome pop-up and follow the welcome steps to create a profile.
3. After creating your profile you'll see a notifications icon in the top right of the screen with a 1 on it. Click on it and it'll look very much like this...
4. Hit Accept.
5. You now have a brand new school profile (cue whoops and cheers)! To access that, use the profile switcher which is just underneath the Parent Hub logo over on the left.
Requesting to join your school
If you've signed up and don't have an invite, you'll see a screen that looks like this, right after creating your profile...
1. Hit the Set up school account button as indicated in the screenshot just above. It'll launch a search window.
2. Search for your school. If your school has a common name, St. Joseph's for example, try searching using your school postcode instead. Random fact: There are 264 St Joseph's in the UK.
3. If you're school is already set up, you'l be prompted to complete a little form to request access from your school administrator.
4. Badger your school administrator until they approve your request!! You'll get an email once your approved and ready to go.
Already got some channels set up in your "Me" profile? No worries, you can switch them over to your school profile. Click here to find out how!