If your app is continually displaying a "Database is updating" message then it has got 'stuck' during the upgrade process that happens whenever an app update is installed on your phone.
This is an easy one to fix and can be resolved by following the steps below:
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Scroll down the list and select Apps (sometimes called Applications or Application Manager).
- Find and select the Parent Hub app from your list of apps.
- Select Storage.
- Tap the Clear Data button.
- Reopen the Parent Hub app and login.