Parents can reset their Parent Hub password through the Parent Hub app by tapping on the "I've forgotten my password" link on the app login page.
If a parent is attempting this but isn't receiving a password reset email (and they've checked their Junk box!) then it's likely they signed up to Parent Hub with a different email than they're trying to use for their password reset.
To check this...
- Go to the Contacts section and select the On the App page tab.
- Search for the parent by name (forename or surname....or both).
- Click on the parent's name to open up the Contact Details page.
- Check the email address in the Parent Hub Account section. This is the email that the parent used to sign up for Parent Hub.
If the parent still has access to this email account, ask them to try the login again but using this correct email.
If the parent no longer has access to this email account or if it was created with a typo (e.g. gmail.co instead of gmail.com) then please email our Support team on email@example.com, providing the following info:
- Parent name
- The email they used to sign up
- Their correct email address
Please note that for security reasons we'll only act on email change requests from school staff members who are Parent Hub administrators.