Whenever a new message comes in from your child's school you should receive a notification on your iPhone, just like you do with for a new text message, iMessage or WhatsApp.
If you're not receiving notifications, then you may have them switched off. To check this and turn them on on your iPhone, just follow the steps below.
Not on an iPhone? Check out our Android guide instead, HERE!
The Notifications screen should look like the screenshot, below:
Are notifications already switched on?
Please try signing out of the app and back in - there's no need to create a new account, just sign in with the same email address. This re-registers your phone with our notifications service.
- If you're not sure which email address you signed up with, check by tapping the app menu P > Settings > Manage Profile.
- Tap Sign Out in the main menu (if you've checked step 1, tap < back to get back to the main menu).
- Choose Sign In from the welcome screen, and enter your email address and password.
Still not receiving notifications?
If you've done all of the above and you're still not receiving notifications then please try re-installing the Parent Hub app.
- Tap and hold the app icon on your home screen > Remove App
- Go to the App Store and download Parent Hub again. You should be asked to sign in the first time you open the app after re-installing it.
STILL not getting them?!
If re-installing the app doesn't work then something's gone wrong and you'll need to get in touch with us so we can help. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our support team will be in touch.